Telegram is a messaging app with a focus on speed and security, it’s super-fast, simple and free. You can use Telegram on all your devices at the same time — your messages sync seamlessly across any number of your phones, tablets or computers. Similar to WhatsApp, you will go through a verification process to get your Simvacy number working on Telegram.
Step by step guide
- Important: before you verify your new Simvacy plan on Telegram please make sure you have added a forwarding number in your Simvacy dashboard — you need this to receive your WhatsApp code.
- If you are new to Telegram, simply follow the standard onboarding process as prompted when you open the app.
- If you already have Telegram working with your personal number head to settings and tap your current number to change it.
- Before you input your new Simvacy number, Telegram will prompt you on how this number will be shared. If you are happy tap “Change Number” or head to your privacy settings to make any changes.
- Once satisfied with your privacy settings, enter your new Simvacy number (selecting the correct international prefix).
- You will now receive a SMS with your verification code to input into Telegram. If the SMS is not received, request to be called and type in the code you hear repeated.
- That’s it! You now have total anonymity on Telegram.